Monday, August 24, 2009

ADC II Submission Site Opens...Finally

On the Android Developers Blog, they've announced the opening of the site to submit entries to the Android Developer Challenge II. They said submissions would start "beginning in August". I guess a week is plenty of time, but I'd expected it sooner.

Of course, Relativia is still not finished. I still need to finish some of the quest functionality, as well as add music and sounds. But that will be easily done in the next few days.

I'm also debating on whether or not to enter my new word game, Prolixity. It's very basic, and not too flashy, so I don't think it would have much of a chance to do well, but the exposure of the app through the contest might be a good marketing opportunity. Dunno. I have a week to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment