Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New WordWise Version Released Today

Version 1.22 was just released.

New Features:

*Added tile values and distribution information to instructions
*Added Stats and Leaderboard buttons to Title Screen
*Volume of sound effects is now the same as ringtone volume, controlled by hardware volume buttons
*Pan while zoomed in by clicking and dragging board
*Shuffle rack by shaking device or selecting Menu>Shuffle
*Tile interaction with board while zoomed out now shifts with horizontal position

2 comments:

  1. Just got the new update, awesome!

    It's not listed, but today for the first time I started getting e-mail notifications when it is my turn. I still wish it showed a number like when you have unread text messages (handcent does this using a widget), but it is a welcome step forward.

    Can't wait for the iPhone version so I can play my friends!

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. any love for the free version?

    ReplyDelete