Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WordWise for iPhone Released!



The wait is over...WordWise for iPhone is now available in the iTunes App Store for just 99 cents!

Judging by the amount of emails I get requesting Android/iPhone cross-platform play, there is pretty big demand for a game of this type. So if you've got an iPhone, check it out. If your friends have iPhones, tell them to check it out.

And remember this is v1.00, so it's not going to be nearly as polished or feature-rich as it will with a few more updates. But it will get you started on playing between Android and iPhone.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope this is another successful app for polyclef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it for the iPhone, but can't play more than 6-7 turns a piece before I go to play my next turn and the entire program crashes. Has done this on EVERY game I've tried to play so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased this in hopes of playing a games with a droid user I have an iPhone
    However no matter what I try I cannot connect. Keeps saying to log into google. I log into google account and still not connecting. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WordWise froze on my itouch screen and has locked down everything on it. The only thing I can see is the home page for WordWise, any suggestions how to get it unlocked?? I deleted it from the apps but it is still on the touch. It happened once before, I deleted and reinstated it, now this.

    ReplyDelete